ALL ITEMS IN-STOCK - FREE POSTAGE ON ORDERS OVER $100
Cart 0

"Waterbeads" - by No Nasties

Regular price $7.95

or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.98 fortnightly with Afterpay More info

 

No Nasties water beads are non-toxic, easy to use and encourage children to learn through sensory play, using hand-eye coordination - they are "slippery little suckers!"
They are teeny tiny little beads, about the size of a poppy seed before they are soaked in water after which they grow approximately 150 times their original size.
  
How to Use
To grow them, you simply put them into a large bowl and cover with 5 cups of water and watch them expand over the next 5 or so hours.
PRO-TIP - Use warm/hot tap water for faster growth.
One they have grown, drain away excess water and voila, you have a bowl of slippery, colourful, bouncy, ball fun! 

Littlies (not for use under 4 years)
Colour sorting, water play, counting, colourful playground (in a bowl), pretend cooking, sensory play, fine motor skills, bouncing, rolling, fairy gardens, make a fairy rainbow, in the bath (remember to sieve them out before you let the plug out!)

Bigger Kids
Sensory play, treasures, bouncing, fairy gardens, dinosaur lands, colour sorting, in the bath (remember to sieve them out before letting the plug out!), great for show and tell.

These water beads are biodegradable, simply put them in your garden when you are finished and cover with soil.

Water Beads Precautions & Safety Information
These polymer water beads are Non-Toxic and 100% Biodegradable. They should be treated as water and not allowed in contact with moisture-sensitive surfaces or electrical appliances.  Do not keep the expanded product in direct sunlight.

 

These waterbeads have been safety tested and it is a requirement to advise that waterbeads pose a CHOKING HAZARD, so please supervise children at all times.

Ages 3 +
Do not ingest
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 3 years, contains small parts.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts & small balls.
Not for children under 3 years old.
Keep unexpanded water beads away from children under 6 years as they present an ingestion hazard.

These water beads are non-toxic but are not suitable for human or animal consumption. - they are not a food product. We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before and after contact and to keep the water beads as clean and hygienic as possible, rinse off with water mixed with a little hand sanitiser once every few days.
 
Ingredients
Acrylic polymers 95%
Water 5%

Share this Product


More from this collection